An Episcopal education is an investment in your child’s future. We realize, however, that education costs are a significant financial commitment. For this reason, the school provides need-based financial aid for qualifying students in Pre-K 3 - Grade 12.
In order to determine each family's need, Episcopal utilizes the School and Student Service Application (SSS) for Financial Aid. Admission to Episcopal is need-blind, which means that a student's financial situation does not influence the admission decision.
2024-2025 Financial Aid Applications
To apply for financial aid, go to the School and Student Service Application (SSS) website. Episcopal's SSS campus code numbers for each campus are:
- Beaches Campus - 1523
- Munnerlyn Campus - 3037
- St. Mark's Campus - 6728
- December 1, 2023 - Application and Required Additional Documents Deadline
- 2021 tax return and most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s)
- January 25, 2024 - Award Notification
- January 26, 2024 - Application Deadline
- February 5, 2024 - Required Additional Documents Deadline
- 2022 tax return, 2022 W-2s and/or 1099s, and most recent pay stub(s) or earnings statement(s)
- March 6, 2024 - First Round Award Notification
Florida School Choice Scholarships
The Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC) and Family Empowerment Scholarship for Educational Options (FES-EO) programs give families of K-12 students a choice of financial assistance toward private school tuition and fees.
More families than ever are eligible for a scholarship, including:
- Families who demonstrate income-based need.
- Siblings of students participating in the Family Empowerment Scholarship, including siblings of students who are eligible based on a special need.
- Dependent children of a member of the United States Armed Forces may qualify, regardless of household income. This includes members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Space Force and reservists.
- Dependent children of a law enforcement officer, regardless of household income.
The Family Empowerment Scholarship for Students with Unique Abilities (FES-UA) gives families of PK3-12 students a choice of financial assistance toward private school tuition and fees, tutoring, and more. Children with one of 23 diagnoses including, but not limited to emotional, behavioral or intellectual disabilities are eligible to apply.
For more information, visit StepUpForStudents.org.