How to Apply: The Admission Checklist
2023-2024 Applicants: Follow the Steps Below
Admission and Enrollment Policies
- Episcopal seeks to enroll exceptional students who can contribute their gifts and talents to our community and who desire to become their best selves while participating in our rigorous academic program.
- In accordance with the resolutions of the Executive Council of The Episcopal Church, Episcopal does not accept religious exemptions for vaccinations.
- Admission and Financial Aid are separate processes. Application for financial aid in no way affects the decision for admission. Click here for more information about financial aid.
- In case of separate households, a student must be enrolled under one of the options in ESJ's Enrollment Policy for Separate Households.
- Members of the Episcopal community are held to respect the dignity of each student, faculty, and staff member regardless of personal beliefs. Episcopal School of Jacksonville does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, creed, religion, national origin, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- Enrollment is contingent upon successful completion of the current school year.
2024-2025 Admission Timeline
- September - January:
Visit Episcopal and complete the Admission Checklist.
- January 26:
First Round Application Deadline
- February 9:
ELP First Round Admission Notifications
- March 6:
Pre-K 3 - Grade 12 First Round Admission Notifications
- March 22:
First Round New Enrollment Contracts and Deposits Due
- February - August:
Applications submitted after January 26 will be evaluated on a rolling basis as spaces become available.