Vision Screenings (September 14)
Posted September 7, 2023-Insider - Munnerlyn Campus
Vision Is Priceless will be screening for risks of eye disease at Episcopal School of Jacksonville Thursday, September 14, 2023, at 8:00 a.m.
Before the screening:
- Tell your child’s teacher if you do NOT want your child screened.
- Make sure your child wears his/her glasses or contacts, if needed, on the day of the screening.
After the screening:
- Your child’s results are confidential and will only be shared with you and the school.
- Please remember, vision screening is only the first step and does not replace a full eye exam.
- If we find a concern, we will send you a letter explaining what to do next. Early detection can make a difference in your child’s vision, so any vision problems we identify should be assessed by an eye doctor.