Junior Eagles Cheer Experience at Episcopal
Cheer Program Director invites your students in Grades 1 – 5 to cheer with the ESJ varsity team at the football game on Friday, October 20 (Family Fun Night). We are excited to have our lower school campuses on the Munnerlyn Campus for Friday night lights at Episcopal.
Registration is now closed.
What to Wear:
The junior cheerleaders will receive their shirts on Wednesday, October 18, at practice. They will wear these shirts to Episcopal on Friday, October 20 to cheer in.
Please have the junior cheerleaders wear black athletic shorts and white socks with sneakers to cheer in on Friday.
Girls should have hair up in a secure ponytail on Wednesday and Friday.
Please bring water bottles both days.
Wednesday, October 18
Practice, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. at the Munnerlyn Campus
Bus transportation with adult supervision will be available for both campuses to this practice. If you would like to sign your child up for transportation to practice on Wednesday, please email Matt Flakus at [email protected].
Parents will pick students up at the Munnerlyn Campus Upper School Drop-Off (campus map) after practice at 6:00 p.m.
Friday, October 20 (no transportation provided)
- 4:30 p.m. – Check-in and drop off at Munnerlyn Campus Upper School drop-off circle (campus map)
- 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Junior cheerleaders practice and get ready with varsity cheerleaders.
- 6:00 p.m. – Junior cheerleaders will be walked over by varsity cheerleaders and coaches to join parents and families at the Lower School Family Fun Night Cookout at the Forbes Event Lawn.
- 6:30 p.m. – Varsity cheerleaders and coaches will walk back over to Forbes Event lawn to pick up the junior cheerleaders.
- First Quarter: Cheer on sideline
- End of First Quarter: Cheer routine
After Routine: Join parents and families in the stands to continue cheering on the Eagles.