Uniform Fittings Events and Information
St. Mark’s Campus Fit Event
Tuesday, July 20 & Thursday, July 22
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- All students in Pre-K 3 through Grade 5 will be required to wear an Episcopal uniform for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Uniform tops: All polos, dresses, and blouses must be purchased through our approved vendor, Mills Uniform.
- Uniform bottoms: In addition to Mills Uniform, khaki bottoms (skirts/skorts, shorts, and pants) may be purchased from other vendors such as Lands End, Target, etc. The gray skirt option is approved for the Lower School campuses but must be purchased from Mills Uniform.
- Outerwear: Sweatshirts, sweaters and cardigans must be purchased through Mills Uniform or the Campus Store on the Munnerlyn Campus.
- Approved colors for leggings and tights are gray, maroon, or white.
- All students must have one maroon logoed shirt to wear for Eucharist (Grade 1-5) and on field trips.